This project is read-only.

Removed the latest release

first post: gmendez wrote: Sorry, I had to remove the latest release as I realized it was "bro...

New release coming soon

first post: gmendez wrote: I have been using NTemplates on a new web project. It was first int...

Adding page breaks

first post: gmendez wrote: I have added a new placeholder for adding page breaks. It could be...

DbFmt etc.

first post: TorstenR wrote: I would suggest to change the specific DbFmt and DtFmt functions t...

latest post: gmendez wrote: Hi!! Thanks a lot for your suggestion and my appologies for replyin...

For the next release...

first post: gmendez wrote: Have been working on identifying and fixing performance bottleneck...

Problems with SVN...

first post: gmendez wrote: I have been experiencing problems for uploading changes to the rep...

Going on

first post: gmendez wrote: After this first release I'm working on refactoring the code. I ex...

  • 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions